Six-month Incubator Program Teaches Entrepreneurs How to Shift Their Business Model to Scale Up
We are thrilled to announce that Hey Awesome Girl Founder + CEO, Tivi Jones, will join The Hello Seven Incubator program this summer with successful entrepreneur Rachel Rodgers.
CEO and Founder of Hello Seven, Rodgers started her career as an intellectual property attorney at the state and federal level working for various clients, including Hillary Clinton. She built a multi-million dollar business helping entrepreneurs carve their path to success and has been featured in Time, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and The Washington Post.
The Hello Seven Incubator is designed for entrepreneurs who want to be challenged, pushed to the next level, and held accountable to their goals. Cohorts learn to think bigger, package skills differently, and hire a team to provide the support they need to scale to a 3 million-dollar business.
As one of 25 entrepreneurs accepted into her cohort level, Tivi Jones will participate in this high-impact, six-month CEO training which includes:
- Monthly Training Sessions – Each month begins with a new focus and a challenge: Cohorts must complete a specific project to help their business surpass its current revenue level.
- Weekly Group Coaching Sessions – Weekly group discussions keep the momentum going with a Hello Seven coaching team member.
- Six Monthly Challenges – Project plans, templates, and resources designed for an appropriate Growth Scale level are provided, and the cohort is held accountable for rising to the challenge.
- Private Online Community – All cohorts can share their progress, wins, and challenges in a private Facebook Group to keep each other motivated and accountable.
- Incubator Member Site – Cohorts receive access to an exclusive section of the Hello Seven Club site with special training and resources.
Hello Seven’s core mission is to help entrepreneurs hit one million in sales, “Not by investing in sketchy marketing scams. Just by harnessing your own intellectual property, building an authentic brand and designing a strategic business.”
The Hello Seven Incubator graduates can expect to have:
- A refined million-dollar idea
- A product people can’t wait to purchase
- A working, scalable marketing plan
- The ability to play to your strengths and build and manage your team
- Established systems for legal, finance, hiring, and customer service
- A sustainable business model that can realistically scale to $3 million and beyond
“Hey Awesome Girl has a small staff but big dreams, including having a social impact for women in entrepreneurship, I know that continuing to grow our revenue is essential to accomplishing our goals,” Tivi says. “We experienced 171% growth in revenue last year, so I’m excited to continue that growth with the support of the Hello Seven Incubator team this year.”
Hey Awesome Girl is a marketing agency and creative studio with the social justice mission to empower and celebrate women, especially women of color. The team of gutsy, talented people works to create a stronger, more sustainable future for themselves, their communities and their businesses through technology, storytelling, and growth-driven design.
“My goal is to turn Hey Awesome Girl into the premier creative studio for women that shares and celebrates our stories via our high-tech publishing network and our high-art consulting services,” Tivi shares. “The Hello Seven Incubator is my next step to achieving that goal.”
The WorkSmart cohort begins Wednesday, June 2.