DeBaun’s WorkSmart CEO Program Teaches Six-Figure Entrepreneurs How to Build Smart Seven-Figure Brands
We are pleased to announce that Hey Awesome Girl Founder & CEO Tivi Jones has been accepted into the September 2020 Cohort of the WorkSmart Program with successful entrepreneur Morgan DeBaun.
DeBaun is the CEO and Founder of Blavity, AfroTech, Summit 21, 21 Ninety, Travel Noire, and M.Roze Essentials. Through her experience building these companies, she cultivated the tools and methods to successfully scale businesses, grow effective teams, and create repeatable revenue. She launched the WorkSmart CEO advising program in 2019 to help proven entrepreneurs with monthly revenue of $10,000 or more to scale their income, operating methods, and teams for exponential growth.
“This program works best for self-employed entrepreneurs who have already launched their companies and are currently making thousands in revenue, but are looking for a way to take things to the next level,” Morgan told The Network Journal (TNJ).
As one of up to 10 entrepreneurs accepted into the cohort, Tivi Jones will participate in this high-impact, 12-week CEO training which includes:
- The WorkSmart Executive Vault – which includes education on revenue drivers, how to prioritize and be more mindfully productive, how to plan your calendar like a CEO, how to close large enterprise clients, and more.
- Bi-weekly calls with Morgan DeBaun – Prior to each call, cohort members are able to submit questions and documents they want Morgan to take a look at during hot seat feedback sessions.
- Access to a group of like-minded entrepreneurs – This is a highly selective group of serious entrepreneurs who are all doing a minimum six figures in their business upon joining.
“I designed WorkSmart to be a serious advisory program that gets results for entrepreneurs serious about building revenue and profitable companies,” Morgan shared with TNJ.
During previous WorkSmart sessions, cohort members went on to grow their reach, income and improve their operations, including:
- increasing their monthly revenue by 100% during their first month in WorkSmart.
- Improving CEO work/life balance.
- Generating $30k in revenue in one week during WorkSmart sprints.
“I’ve never been so thrilled to get my butt kicked,” Tivi says with a laugh. “I’ve admired Morgan’s work for a while. During my interview for the cohort, I was excited to get her direct, intentional feedback on how I can take Hey Awesome Girl to the next level.” Hey Awesome Girl is a marketing agency and creative studio with the social justice mission to empower and celebrate women. By leveraging storytelling and growth-driven design, they influence public narratives, increase brand power and activate buying decisions.
“My goal is to turn Hey Awesome Girl into the premier creative studio for women that shares and celebrates our stories via our high tech publishing network and our high-art consulting services,” Tivi shares. “I have no doubt through the WorkSmart program, I can get closer to achieving this goal.”
The WorkSmart cohort begins September 1.
Visit Morgan DeBaun’s website to learn more about her.